I know it’s already the first week of February and it seems like too late to write a post like this but I just cannot get over how amazing 2017 was for me.
Let us make a timeline on what I am grateful for the year o-17!
- Spent the New Years with my husband (then boyfriend) and had an amazing time. He was my “first kiss” for that year
- My mom gave me a huge present – a brand new premium Montero Sport 2017 vehicle
- I found out on the day of my birthday that I was pregnant
- My husband emigrated from the Netherlands to the Philippines
- We finally moved in together and look forward to spending our year as an engaged couple
- Announced to the whole world that we were pregnant
April – May
- My best friend and her family visited P and I in Dingalan
- A number of group tours in Dingalan
- We finally moved out from Dingalan and moved to our beautiful home in Subic Bay
- We decided to get married earlier than planned!
- Got married surrounded by our close Subic family
- Had our baby shower in Manila surrounded by our close Subic and Manila family
- P got hired for a new job!
- More International bookings and tours coming in for my business
- Gave birth to a healthy beautiful baby girl named Adriana Luna
- Luna’s new baby cousin is born – he is named Senn
- Going through serious adjustments with our baby girl
- Finally met one of my sister-in-laws and her boyfriend
- Did my second international group tour work – this time in Taipei, Taiwan
- Luna’s first Christmas
- P got a huge promotion and career oppurtunity
- Hosted our “Shugang Christmas Party” and thought was the greatest party yet!
2018 has just started, well at least a little bit more than a month ago but so far it is as exciting as last year.
Always be obsessively grateful.