Hey beauty junkies! I am back for more make-up updates and new online make-up stores reviews that I am pretty sure you will appreciate. From my last post regarding shopping with Sephora Philippines; it is hard indeed to be able to buy the make-up brands we want here in the Philippines as most of them are only available in different countries. The hassle with waiting for shipping and customs is isn’t something I would really want to bother stressing about.
Since the make-up industry started to boom all of a sudden, many “Instagram Online Stores” started to open in the Philippines in able to cater to the demanding Filipino market. Many of these online stores are “personal shoppers” based in the U.S., and they usually sell brands such as: Kylie Cosmetics, Jeffree Star Cosmetics, Morphe, Colourpop, Juvia’s Place, Tarte, Glossier, and etc.
A popular trend among these stores is the “pre-ordering” scheme. Once a new product comes out (usually this happens when it’s a coveted product), these stores announce it on their respective social media accounts and ask their clients to place a “reservation” in advance. They usually won’t ask you to pay until the item has already reached to the “shoppers”, this way it builds a relationship based on trust between the seller and the client.
Kylie Jenner has recently released new make-up products for her summer collection. The main product that got me excited was the Send Me More Nudes Liquid Lipstick collection. I wanted it because it varies on nude colors, and ever since I aged (LOL) I have been more obsessed into natural colors. I also took my time to choose between matte or velvet – ended up buying velvet as I have already have enough mattes for now.
Alluring Face Shop. According to their website, they are based in the U.S. and has a team in the Philippines who does the shipping within the country. I have already two (2) transactions with them last December 2016.
What Did I Buy?
- Kylie Cosmetics Send Me More Nudes Velvet Liquid Lipstick
How Did I Buy?
- Make an Alluring Face Shop account
- Choose the products you want to buy
- For every product you want to buy, click BUY then ADD TO CART
- If you are done shopping, click CHECK OUT or PAYPAL
- Then you will be reverted to a page for CUSTOMER INFORMATION, SHIPPING METHOD and PAYMENT METHOD (Paypal, Credit Cards, BPI, and M. Lhuillier / Cebuana Lhuillier)
- And you are done! You just have to go back to your daily life and wait for your package to arrive. Shipping usually takes 1-2 business days.
But, if you opt for the pre-order scheme. You may message them on Instagram or fill out their form here.
- Authentic products (proven and tested by me)
- Prices are reasonable
- Paypal and Credit Card friendly
- Items are not damaged, thanks to their secured packaging
- No need to pay customs, they deliver straight to your home
- Free shipping if you place order(s) worth Php 3,500.00++
- Seller is available to reply on inquiries through Instagram
- Through their pre-order scheme, you can also request for items that they don’t sell on their website!
- No cons about them. However, I hope JRS express (the company they use for shipping within the Philippines) would fix their tracking system.
Will I Buy From Them Again?
Of course! This is the third time I ordered from them, I trust them whole-heartedly. Their prices are very reasonable (higher than what is shown on brands’ websites), of course they have to earn too.
At first, I didn’t know what was that damaged tacky looking on the sides of the product, til’ I realised it was a protector. Bravi!
This is not a paid advertisement nor I am affiliated with them. All of these reviews are based on authentic personal experiences in able to help you shop at trusted online stores.
If you do want to collaborate with us, you may contact us at email@example.com
Looking into other make-up online stores? Don’t fret! More online store reviews are coming your way.