I have no idea why I wanted to buy new swimwear. I just felt like it. Actually, I do know why I wanted to buy. My sister-in-law is coming to town, and I can just feel that it’s going to be summer vibes for the month of November!
I also do want to be body positive, especially I have just given birth and my belly is just extra flabby at the moment.
Choosing the right store for my perfect postpartum bikini look is no brainer. Float Swimwear is just the one.
What Did I Buy?
- Isla Top in Wine and Elena Bottom in Black
How Did I Buy?
- Browse through their website and choose the product(s) you want to buy
- Once chosen, choose size, and click add to cart
- Click Checkout and put in your: customer information, shipping method, and payment method
- Payment methods are Bank Deposit/Online Transfers via BDO or BPI, Paypal, Cash on Delivery, and LBC Money Remittance
- Send proof of payment as instructed
- And you are done! You just have to go back to your daily life and wait for your package to arrive. Shipping usually takes 2 business days to get here in Subic Bay.
- The products I bought are in excellent quality (so far so good)
- Items are not damaged, thanks to their secured packaging
- Paypal friendly
- No need to pay customs, they deliver straight to your home
- They reply fast through Viber
- They will update you with the tracking number of your order
- Caters to different body types
- Gives out free pen (who doesn’t love free things?)
- Everything about them is rad
Will I Buy From Them Again?
Yes!!! I am already looking into which design I am going to buy next. They just dropped their newest collection but it seems like most of them are almost sold out now.
Did You Like The Product?
So far yes it fits perfectly on me especially with my postpartum body, however I haven’t tested it in water and haven’t worn it for a long time. So I will probably find out more once I wear it in a few weeks. I really miss going out in the sun and by the ocean.