Hey beauty junkies! Yesterday I received my very first Morphe eyeshadow palette, and lucky me, I decided to get the Morphe x Jaclyn Hill Eyeshadow palette. I’ve been watching and reading reviews about this product, so I was happy when I saw The Vanity Zone have available palettes on hand. The story why I bought new make-up (again) was because I had to prepare for a special event happening in a few days!
I also want to practice my eyeshadow skills for it, and at least look decent and beautiful for that event. Knowing that I have enough eyeshadow palettes, I just felt that I needed a huge one with all the colors that I want and need in it. I searched for this product in different online stores that I’ve been buying from but it was either not available or they were selling it on such a HIGH price. As in to the roof!
For some reason I thought looking for it at Shopee.ph, and bless me, I found it. One didn’t do Paypal transactions, and other one did. And knowing me, I chose the one that accepts Paypal transactions. We chatted on Shopee.ph for a short while and had to move it to Instagram because I was informed that they only do Paypal transaction there.
I asked the seller to send me proof of the product’s authenticity because 1) it is a store I’ve never transacted with before and 2) because I am paranoid and just like you, I would not want to waste my money on fake items.
So she sent me a screenshot of her transaction with Morphe, and indeed Morphe have sent her the items to her address in the U.S.
What Did I Buy?
- Morphe x Jaclyn Hill Eyeshadow Palette
How Did I Buy?
- Through their Instagram account, click the ORDER FORM on their bio.
- Fill in the form and you will receive an e-mail from them regarding your invoice. Payment Methods are: Paypal, BPI and BDO Bank Deposit, Globe Gcash, Western Union, LBC Pera Padala, and Cash on Delivery (for meet-ups only)
- Once you have paid, send them a copy of payment transaction to their e-mail and they will ship your order as soon as they can.
- And you are done! You just have to go back to your normal life and wait for your package to arrive. They use Fastrack within Metro Manila, JRS Express for provincial, and meet-ups at SM Bicutan or Mini Stop in front of Big C Better Living, De Lasalle University/University Mall in Taft, or SM Sucat/Puregold in front of Jaka Plaza in the South.
- The item I purchased is an authentic product (proven and tested by me)
- Prices are reasonable
- Paypal friendly
- Item wasn’t severely damaged
- No need to pay customs, they deliver straight to your home
- Seller was patient to answer my demands and inquiries
- They are easy to reach on Instagram and Shopee.ph
- Seller processed my order very fast
- I have mentioned that the item wasn’t severely damaged, but the palette has a small fold on the bottom right corner, but it was bubble wrapped when delivered to me. So no sweat guys, it happens.
- Also there were a bit of color stains around the palette next to the colors, but it was easily cleaned.
- She didn’t get to send me the tracking number unlike what most online stores do. But this was resolved when I asked her, and she gave me the receipt and some kind of job order number. Since it was JRS express, if she would have given me the tracking number, most likely it won’t work anyway. This is not the store’s fault, as it is a common error of JRS express. I’m used to it.
Will I Buy From Them Again?
Yes, I would like to buy from them again. The prices are reasonable, and I had a good experience with them. I also found out that their products are being sold in a store here in Subic, so that’s very good for me, and not so good for my fiancé.
Did You Like The Product?
Oh yes. Despite some of the reviews regarding Morphe and Jaclyn Hill, this product is actually very good. A good amount of influencers also feel this way! Thankfully. Basically I’m just happy that I’ve done my research before buying this product. It is a first purchase of a Morphe product, but doubt I will buy their brushes as I’ve found my holy grail of brushes, and did not follow Jaclyn Hill until now.
This just says that I did not buy this item because it was a Jaclyn Hill palette. I bought it because of the colors and quality of the eyeshadows for it’s price.
I hope you guys are having such a great week despite of the rainy weather. I also hope that you are all safe! I’ve been trying to finish some articles that I will be posting up soon hopefully by next week. If not, I am sorry.
If there’s an online store you would like me to try out, let me know and I will certainly buy from them. Please just make sure they are Paypal friendly, and certainly does not sell fake products. Also, if there is a make-up product that you want to recommend to me, I am all ears!